RASE an anonymous safety experience exchange system by Safety Matters

 What is there was a simple platform to share our daily experiences, apprehensions, doubts etc with the world? Instead of small groups holding critical safety related information, there is a need for a pilot of a particular type or operating to an airport, to know whats bothering others around the globe with similar issue that they are facing with.

Safety Matters/mindFly by Amit have created a simple to use application which is open for all to use. A few fields for data entry and a search options to retrieve data. It is anonymous and no personal or digital data is recorded. There is a approval process before the data is presented to the end users to filter out erroneous entries, malicious data and other anomalies.

RASE is not a mandatory occurrence reporting platform and is just an experience sharing platform which is easy to use and can benefit others by sharing it freely.

Comments

  1. I see the superlative contents on your blogs. get international freight forwarders online. to know more visit our website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment

Popular posts from this blog

Etihad incident at Calicut,June'19, highlighted airport infrastructure issues. This could have been the wakeup call!

IndiGo flight followed a similar flight pattern and landed safely before the ill-fated Air India Express crashed

Much defended, Kozhikode Runway RESA & Runway Strip do not meet ICAO standards