RASE an anonymous safety experience exchange system by Safety Matters

Image
 What is there was a simple platform to share our daily experiences, apprehensions, doubts etc with the world? Instead of small groups holding critical safety related information, there is a need for a pilot of a particular type or operating to an airport, to know whats bothering others around the globe with similar issue that they are facing with. Safety Matters/mindFly by Amit have created a simple to use application which is open for all to use. A few fields for data entry and a search options to retrieve data. It is anonymous and no personal or digital data is recorded. There is a approval process before the data is presented to the end users to filter out erroneous entries, malicious data and other anomalies. RASE is not a mandatory occurrence reporting platform and is just an experience sharing platform which is easy to use and can benefit others by sharing it freely.

Certificate by National Association of Flight Instructors, USA for my contributions

NFAI

 NAFI provides valuable resources to all flight educators to further its 50+ year commitment to raise and maintain the professional standing of flight instructors in the aviation community. NAFI members follow a Code of Ethics in their flight instruction practices that provides a standard of character and professionalism, setting them apart in the flight training community.

I thank NAFI for honouring me with a certificate of membership for my contributions towards sharing knowledge, seeking professional development, continued learning and personal growth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etihad incident at Calicut,June'19, highlighted airport infrastructure issues. This could have been the wakeup call!

IndiGo flight followed a similar flight pattern and landed safely before the ill-fated Air India Express crashed

Much defended, Kozhikode Runway RESA & Runway Strip do not meet ICAO standards